Murray & Kirchner, CPA, LLC, pride themselves on providing expert services for all of your business needs. If you are looking to take your company to the next level, consider the benefits of securing the support of a Virtual Chief Financial Officer (VCFO).
For more information about our VCFO services, check out our FAQ section below.
What services do VCFOs provide?
- We meet with our business partners regularly to guarantee their business’ financial success.
- We can take care of payroll, interpret financial information, suggest ways to minimize expenditures, and find potential sources of capital.
- We work with clients to plan out effective financial processes, maintain and report financial activities, and manage financial risks.
Why use a VCFO?
There are several reasons to utilize outsourced financial support:
- When you partner with an outside financial advising firm, you gain access to a team of highly skilled and experienced accounting professionals with extensive knowledge and professional networks.
- VCFOs provides an inside look into the best practices for evaluating and enhancing the structure of your business.
- VCFOs can help you save money by only charging for the time you need, when you need it.
What types of companies do VCFOs work with?
- VCFOs like Murray & Kirchner can assist a range of clients across all industries and in all sizes.
Does the “virtual” in virtual Chief Financial Officer mean you are only available online or over the phone? What if I need on-site assistance?
- The “virtual” in VCFO just means that we are not technically your employees. We would be happy to assist you wherever we are most effective, be that on-site or online assistance.
What’s the difference between a VCFO and a public accountant? Do I need both?
- The difference between a VCFO and an accountant is sort of like the difference between a contractor and an architect. Your accountant doesn’t do the same sort of hands-on work and doesn’t partner as closely with your business.
If my business already has financial leadership, do I also need a VCFO?
That depends on the work your CFO does and whether or not they can provide all of the services a VCFO can. Contact Murray & Kirchner to learn more about our VCFO services, which include:
- VCFOs can provide you with expert financial and operational advice in a timely manner.
- You can trust us to help you make strategic decisions to help your business succeed.
- We can evaluate your business’ organization and suggest ways to make it more effective and efficient.
- We are made up of a team of accounting professionals with decades of experience.
- Our team can put together an attractive financial package and present it to your banker in order to ensure you get the financing you need to reach your goals.
- We can help you take your business to the next level.
Is partnering with a VCFO expensive?
- VCFOs can actually help you save money because we will only charge you for the time you need. We don’t do the day-to-day activities that are handled by your staff, instead using our skills where they can be most helpful to you.
If I don’t need weekly assistance, should I still get a VCFO? What if I only need help completing a project?
- VCFOs can help you for as long or short-term as you need them to.
What’s the difference between a VCFO and a staffing agency?
- VCFOs provide your business with a full team of support on an as-needed basis rather than in-house full-time employees who will most likely not have the same resources and experience.
Do VCFOs assist with tax audits and preparation?
- VCFOs can assist with any accounting task or project that may arise.
What should I do if I decide to enlist a VCFO?
- Contact Murray & Kirchner CPA, LLC, at (956) 800-5600 to discuss your needs and options today.